This recipe came to me by way of one of our clients – love when others share their creative, yummy ideas with our family! Hope you enjoy this one as well. Simple, filling and yummy!
8 oz diced tomatoes (2 Greens)
3 tsp minced garlic (3 Condiments)
2 Tbsp chopped onions (2 Condiments)
1/2 cup minced bell pepper (1 Green)
21 oz Shrimp (3 Leanest)
2 cups Spaghetti Squash (4 Green)
3 oz Black Olives (2 Healthy Fats)
1 cup fresh Mushrooms (2 Greens)
1 tsp Olive Oil (1 Healthy Fat)
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds. Bake cut side down on baking sheet in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes (or until done).
2. Spray saute pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
3. Using Magic Bullet mixer or blender, puree tomatoes and cooked veggies.
4. Place in large saute pan and simmer. Add shrimp and cook until done.
5. Scrape spaghetti squash with fork. Serve sauce and shrimp over cooked squash. Add cooked mushrooms and olives.
Makes 3 servings. Each serving includes:
1 Leanest Protein
1 Healthy Fat